• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

*A letter finds its way to Aedon Durreah*

Merek Penrose

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Aedon Durreah,
Former Protector of Yew,
Retired Guardian of the people,

You have become a tedious burden upon my shoulders, one I will no longer bear. While I work toward unity you plot turmoil and deceit. I question your sanity, your motives always faltering. Your words are full of fabrication and distortion, it has become as if wind pours from your mouth, full of meaningless antidotes of false declarations. You are a thorn with no point, dull and void of purpose.

It is with these reasons, I leave you to remain from my cause, and will no longer aid your unwilling decrepit mind. I look to Yew, but not for your reasons, but for my own. Yew will have it's protector, and not one who so easily allowed it's once great walls to crack from it's very foundations.

You will but remain, the hopeless man you have become, to carry out your days absent of reason... You have no place along side names of legends, your name will fade into mere whispers... And I, will become greater more powerful than ever before.

You are nothing more than a bottom feeder... A catfish among sharks.

Last edited:

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
(A message sent by a willing Currier)

Merek ,

It never ceases to amaze me that time after time you resort to violence and stupidity to achieve your goals. For a man who claims to be a seeker of knowledge it is clear that you would not know what to do with real information it if bit you on the arse.

You are a lewd talking over blown bombastic hunk of twitching trash, unworthy of the office you now hold. Perhaps if there was a shred of sense behind your mask you would know that greater things are achieved through peace than through battle.

As to your Vadan Myr at least them I understand. One such as you might find it necessary to create friends that you can manipulate rather than dealing with those with minds of their own.

There is nothing in you that speaks of greatness, only a drive to control others or squash those you cannot. For now, with your constructs you may have the upper hand sir, but I assure you any victories you achieve will be short lived.

You claim to associate yourself with those such as Minalan and yet you are unfit to carry the man’s boots. If you devoted one percent of the time you devote to plotting for power and seeking trouble you might have some idea of what real knowledge is.

You say you will become greater and more powerful, but sir I must put it to you that those who seek power with greed and cruel desire rarely hold on to anything they achieve. And though you may be remembered for a time, generations from now you will be little more than a foot note in the history books, and a small example of the adage that power corrupts and absolute power corrupts absolutely.

Aedon Durreah

Knight of Yew-Retired