• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Letter Delivered to the Skara Governor Office

Norrar

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Governor Gillian, it has come to my attention that your city has recently faced unfortunate events. Wanting to know more, and perhaps work plans out between our cities, I would very much like the chance to sit down with you at your convenience. In the meantime, a group of six mages from the Lycaeum are at your disposal. I regret I cannot offer more aid at this time, but if the threat spreads into Moonglow I must be prepared.

Hoping this letter finds you in good health,

Va'lis Razele
Governor of Moonglow

PS ~ I think this would be of more importance than mere joint training between our cities.

Noble Beast

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*Agent Collects Information & Reports to Lady Uba who sends replies to reveal her interception, hoping to be forgiven for the revelation*

Lord Va'lis Razele, Governor of Minoc, and Gillian Gryphon, Governor of Skara Brae,

I witnessed the AXIS attack of Lady Silvara iat the Umbra Tavern Night Event & now we hear of another attack by AXIS on Governor Gillian. We should proceed with caution politically but privately we might share personal interests for the Kingdom, new Crown, and our Towns & Cities.

Perhaps we should meet privately?

Lady Claudia Drusilla
Duchess & Royal Guard of Vesper
K^S PvM Team Guide

Last edited:

Jordan Thyme

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
*Cautiously, she pushed the already ajar office door even further open. Someone had been here, and obviously someone with very little actual lock picking skill by the looks of the broken wood. From behind her, she heard crumbs mew and crackle. She reached back and stroked her feathers briefly before completely entering. Not only would she now have to up security, but she'd have to bring this up to the King at the very next meeting. Picking up a set of letters from the desk, one with the tight seal and postmark of Moonglow broken and one still folded up, she headed out. A slight word to Lt. Montgomery as she did so.*

"Please make sure new locks are put on and wards put up as well."

Inkboy the Wild

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
{{ While rummaging through ancient manuscripts and magical texts at his Mt. Kendall Castle, a lean ageless elf quickly manifests themselves speaking of news regarding Governess Gillian. Without hesitation a scroll is written, wrapped and sealed. "Delivery this with haste to the Governess and Governors, now away with you."}}

Governess' and Governors',

It is of great concern the attacks against Governess Lady Gillian. It is our responsibility, as voices of the Realm, to ensure that such actions are met with swift Justice before they become too comfortable in the ability to bring fear to one of our own.

As such, Elven Song and the City of Minoc are ready to provide resources to investigate and flush out these intrusions.

Let us arrange a private council to discuss these matters, away from those that should not hear.

Regards,

IW<>Minoc

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*a letter sent via Post to Skara Brae, with the Royal Noble Seal of Britain*

Gov. Wilkins Gryphon,

It is with a heavy heart that I reach out to you, here. I have caught wind of the disturbing news that you may have been the victim of some attacks. I wanted to be sure that you knew that you had our support and that anything we can do to assist, we will happily do. We're so endebted to you in the great care that you provided our little Darlina, who is recovering nicely and rejoining the other children, so please do not hesistate to reach out should you need anything from our family.

With respect,

Lady Pandora de Romanus,
Countess of Britain
Imperator of Umbra