• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(RP) A letter delivered throughout Yew and posted at the Abbey

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
My Dear Friends,

As the end of my term as your Governor approaches, I would like to thank you all for allowing me to serve your needs. Much has been accomplished, but much more is left to do, and I know that no matter whose hands we place our beloved town in this next term, that Yew will continue to move forward, without losing too much of that which makes her what she is.

My life, my heart is deeply rooted in these great woods of ours, and I will always be there to help any and all who call upon me. Keep in mind as you move forward to make your next selection that it is through not only a sense of history, but also with a spirit of change that a city continues to grow and serve better the population as a whole.

Again, my humble thanks to all;
Aedon Durreah