• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Letter Carried By Horde Minion To The Office Of Lady Pandora de Romanus

Jacuyl

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Greetings, Lady de'Romanus,

It is my hope that you will honor me with a meeting. There are important matters to discuss. Simply send your reply with a date, time, and location back with the grubby little fellow who brought you this letter. I look forward to meeting you.

Walk in Darkness,

Jacuyl

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A startled Pandora opened the door of Romanus Holdings headquarters in West Umbra. An ugly little creature stood there holding a letter.

"Why by the Lord!"

She took the letter and opened it. Glancing over it as quick as any supernatural would. She closed it staring at the creature there... standing, waiting. She turned to look for a pen to write back but she quickly caught glance that said creature was now holding a pen. "Convenient," she thought.

Taking the pen and holding the letter against the wall she wrote,

"Tomorrow at 7 o'clock in the eve', here at the Lair. Edwin will accommodate a table at the Brew. ~ P."

Folding the letter back in half she handed it to the creature along with the pen. The thing took them both and scurried along.

"Necromancers and their familiars," she mumbled as she shut and locked the door.