• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event Item A Kilorn Blade From The Hand Of Mors Gotha

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
From what I understand this was a 1/25 drop on Catskills in 2013.

Taking offers if anyone is interested.

Thanks!

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Was hoping to get a bit more than that, but I will keep your offer in mind, and thanks!

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
From looking back through all the ones I could find that sold...50m looks to be a good offer. Some sold as low as 20m. I didnt see any that sold for over 50m. I did see someone asking 75 and 100. But neither had bids or were marked that they ever sold. Just thought I would throw that in there.

Jason-

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
From what I can see none have sold for 100m+. I couldn't even see where anyone was trying to sell them for more than that. But Im pretty sure Longtoothz won one for 26m. And Another one I saw sold for 20m. If someone offered you a cameo for it then that was a awesome deal on your part. I don't know why someone would have said that they thought maybe it was worth a couple hundred mil. Nothing in the current market supports that. And the guy in that post was saying that he bought one for 75 or 100...Id bet that it was the 75. Which would from the looks of it is the top end for that item. I think Captains price quote of 40-60 is dead on. The times that I found where that sword was in auction is when it sold for the cheapest. If you want to try and get more out of it, I would stick it on a vendor for what you hope to get out of it and see what happens. I will say...I am not always great a pricing items...so it is possible that I am 100% wrong. But then again its hard to argue with the data that shows it most often selling for 50m or less. I hope you get what you want....maybe try contacting the Cameo guy and see if he will still do that deal. Good Luck :)

Lord Frodo

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED

Cutter

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That's all well and good, but prices on items aren't the same as they were a few years ago. There's this thing called inflation and gold is worth much less than it was in 2014.

Anyhow, I appreciate your input...and if you can find me another Kilorn blade I'll gladly buy it for 26m!!!