• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Discussion] A huge thanks :)

BrianFreud

Lore Keeper, Wiki Maker, & Doer of Crazy Things
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Wiki Editor
The last trip has landed on Atlantic and bags have been handed out. Every shard came to Atlantic with at least one trip, some as many as four, carrying everyone's bags.

First, thank you to everyone for your patience in waiting to receive your bags. But even more, let me publicly extend a huge thank you to those who did the actual transportation. While I made 5 trips myself, these folks did a combined 36 trips. Without them, this would not have been possible:

THANK YOU!!!!

Side note: The following people still have bags waiting. Please contact me by ICQ to pick up your bags:
If anyone else has not received a bag that you sent to Atlantic, contact me so I can investigate.

Thanks everyone!

Brian
ICQ 23573865

Last edited:

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks everyone for transferring items. I personally thank you all, as I had a few items transferred. Thanks :)

4gregu

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes! Thank you to all who transported and thanks to Brian for organizing this. Excellent work everyone :)