• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Sold] A Hole

Blackie

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Nice Stygian Abyss birth item.

50 or so existed across the shards but they aren't sold very often, if anyone's curious.

If you put it in a house in Ter Mur it will port you to Navrey.

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
If you put it in luna, it will be sent there.?
It drops you into whatever is under that particular facet.

Ter'Mur = Navrey area
Malas = Star Room
Trammel/Felucca = Wherever the opposite side of the map is from your house
Tokuno = Stuck in an underground cave kind of like the Malas star room
Ilshenar = Drops you on a road

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
can the seller show what happened when you step on it?
because some of those holes were Mesanna created items and some of them are just animated and do a Flame Strike. before anyone buy thinking that those are the navrey hole and pay 10p-15p for it.
still a nice Item to have, the normal Mesanna created ones will probably sell for 5p+ as well or more but make sure before.

Johnny Black

Journeyman
UNLEASHED
The animated version that does Flamestrikes, works like a trap and those are rare as well and sold before for like 5p+
The Navrey hole was illegal before, than become legal, than because Clops things changed and than is back normal, still very very rare and last time someone was selling on stratics price went for a quick 10P+. so that is why we asking the OP to clarify which one He is trying to sell, We do know that Great Lakes Luna Idoc last week had 2 of them in the house!

ChelseyEvilElf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
while i appreciate the large bid i am only taking serious bidding from veterans. Thankyou though

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
while i appreciate the large bid i am only taking serious bidding from veterans. Thankyou though
Just because your looking for veterans to do the bidding. So people dont post but have had the accounts for years. I think I joined in 2009 when I came back. I have been collecting since I started this game once more in 2009. I left in 2003. I am a rares collector but most of the rares collectors dont know me.

This is one item Iam glade I do not want.

Sorry to waste your time reading this. But to hold out on bids from non veterans of the fourms I think is wrong.

ChelseyEvilElf

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Just because your looking for veterans to do the bidding. So people dont post but have had the accounts for years. I think I joined in 2009 when I came back. I have been collecting since I started this game once more in 2009. I left in 2003. I am a rares collector but most of the rares collectors dont know me.

Sorry to waste your time reading this. But to hold out on bids from non veterans of the fourms I think is wrong.
I was prompted to do so to weed out serious buyers.

I was prompted to, to weed out serious ligiment buyers. I think its kinda Sad I am receiving such negative comments for simply doing what everyone else is doing and I am looking for UO money like everyone else.

Effort

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
So no one has offered over my 1? Is it because there are public ones all throughout UO and Clops fiasco etc? This isn't a 1 of 1 , so I can't comprehend the 7-15p range. It has a very finite usage, isn't wearable, etc.

I'd give you 4 for it, but that'd be my max

DreadLord Lestat

Forum Moderator
Administrator
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Social Media Liaison
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
I have cleaned up this thread. Please keep all posts on topic and refrain from making any accusations. If you believe that someone scripted/cheated, contact Mesanna at Broadsword and pass on any proof that you have to her.