• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A Hole - If you got one, please post here for numbers check on them, thank you!

Nails Warstein

Royal Explorer & Grand Archaeologian Of Sosaria
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
A friend just returned to the game, and they asked me to see if anyone was selling these, send me a private message here or ICQ 150528775 if you would like to sell.

Last edited:

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Anyone have these?

lineman

Rares Fest Host | Ches Jan 2011
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Good luck I have been looking for hole for some time now as you are aware with no luck

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
I got one hole offered, looking for a better price, anyone else willing to sell?

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Someone told me they think 10 exist. Please sell me one, thank you!

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron

Gheed

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
As you know, I have one the two from cats. There were two per shard when SA went live. I dont know how many were snagged before the devs became aware. I also know who has the other from cats. So thats two for your list.

Last edited:

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I have one: Purchased from Goodman recently.

Sinder Shayde

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
I have 1 from Napa(Picked it up on release of Stygian Abyss)*sorry, not for sale*
The other one from Napa was "reluctantly" given over to an Em by a guild mate shortly after !

Nails Warstein

Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Campaign Patron
Wondering about both the Navrey Holes and Flamestrike Holes, I know that Manticore and Uninstall have the Flamestrike Holes

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wondering about both the Navrey Holes and Flamestrike Holes, I know that Manticore and Uninstall have the Flamestrike Holes
Manticores was actually renamed and changed by Mesanna. It is called a crumbling floor now and also you do not need to walk directly over it for the flame strike graphic.

LOTR

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
for the Hole I have, not the one on me, still needs to be walk over for it to fire up. By the way, I am looking for The Hole which lead to Navrey.

DJAd

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is a house on Atlantic just east from the Ter Mur moongate. It's completely made from rubble and has 2x "holes" (yes the ones to Navrey) on the roof.

There is also the one in the Abyss house on Atlantic and I also know of one on Europa.

Last edited:

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
for the Hole I have, not the one on me, still needs to be walk over for it to fire up. By the way, I am looking for The Hole which lead to Navrey.
Good luck I have been trying for over a year, I have offered everything from gold to unique items for one.

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I own one that I picked up when SA was introduced on Sonoma, and it does indeed goto Navrey. I do not think these were bugged items as mentioned above.

ps its not for sale.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well I own one that I picked up when SA was introduced on Sonoma, and it does indeed goto Navrey. I do not think these were bugged items as mentioned above.

ps its not for sale.
I do not see where anyone said it was bugged but these have been cleared by Mesanna as a server birth.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
Someone will probably sell for that price. The utility of this item paired with its rarity has to make it one of the coolest rares in game. I need to get a freakin Ter Mur house. My hole just takes me to the back woods on Tram.

lineman

Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
5 Bill is worth like what a bill was a year ago with all the duping that recently went on which is why I offer up seer items, or unique items for trade. Or just get it into the guy that originally owned the Sphinx statues hand, then there will be allot more of them out there for sale.

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I own a hole, in malas it takes you into the stars which is neat.

Clops

Sage
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Dread Lord
I own a hole, in malas it takes you into the stars which is neat.
Yeah, I had to try mine on all facets as soon as I got it. In Tokuno, it takes you underground (stuck like the star area in Malas). In Ilsh, it takes you to a road on the NE side of the map (and yes, I dropped it on the group and let someone run through it in Ilsh). :)

Decadence

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
Yeah, I had to try mine on all facets as soon as I got it. In Tokuno, it takes you underground (stuck like the star area in Malas). In Ilsh, it takes you to a road on the NE side of the map (and yes, I dropped it on the group and let someone run through it in Ilsh). :)
Mighty brave of you! ^_^

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thread cleaned. Sales for RL $ (even if intended to be a joke) are not allowed folks.

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
There are plenty of "A Hole"s around here, i'll sell one on the cheap!

j/k... or am i?

Prawn

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thread cleaned. Sales for RL $ (even if intended to be a joke) are not allowed folks.
You are such a buzz kill
Anyways my hole sold last night to someone in the thread for a clean 1.2k. Thanks anonymous person!

Cetric

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
You are such a buzz kill
Anyways my hole sold last night to someone in the thread for a clean 1.2k. Thanks anonymous person!
I need to get into the rares business....

OFFERING BROKERING SERVICES! who is the resident duper around here? show me a thing or two!

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You are such a buzz kill
I know. Rules are rules. Least you didn't get into official trouble for that :)