• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A herald arrives wearing the Blue of Wintermoor

G

It is with great honor and joy that I not only welcome Lord Lethius back to the lands of Sosaria, but also announce his return to the High Seat of Wintermoor and as Commanding Lord of the Knights of the Silver Serpent.

All oaths sworn to me in his stead and bearing my seal are hereby and forthwith transferred to the Commanding Lord of the Knights of the Silver Serpent to remain in his keep for evermore.

It is with great hope for the future that I begin a pilgrimage to reclaim that calm center of being within, that I may resume my rightful place as Knight and Defender of Justice.

~Siofra, Knight of the Silver Serpent

I

imported_Castor

Hands down you were the best leader KSS has ever had, and it is because of your efforts and leadership and others such as Otto and Kiera, that there is a KSS for Py to come back too.

You held that guild together through a very, very difficult time and you did a great service and a great honor to your guildmates and your friends...

G

Captain Castor,

You ever were my champion. Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

*salute*

I did what I could. But House Lethius belongs at the head of the Order. I will hear naught else.

I

imported_mo'gluk

bah!! meeb kum welkum lat guud or lat kan kum blah wit da warboss har and lat gib tribut tu meeb.......

G

Orc ye can leave ye shinies at Wintermoor's Glass Menagerie vendor mall, which I own and constantly work to keep restocked !

*I will look for orc mask to sell to thee* but at the moment I have ........savage kin paint for thine enemies to wear.

G

me nub leab da urder. me nub tribut lat wargud. me clomp urks jud de tame. winturmor id me tribe. hoowah silbur surpand.

G

Although I am not part of KSS, my sister Kiera is and she had talked to me often about her sadness during the time that many Knights left these lands.
I thank you, Siofra, for holding things together as much as you could while the others left their posts and abandoned those they left behind.

In my opinion, you are a great leader... it is with sadness that I see you step down.

G

grand piece of news to hear indeed, Knight Regent!

Welcome back to thy High Seat, Lord Lethius! *salutes*

And many thanks to thee, Knight Regent Siofra for being ever there, standing back to back, while we strained to hold Wintermoor and KSS together! 'Twill never be forgotten.

Good fortune on thy pilgrimage. Ye may find slaying a few of the vile creatures known as '(L)Users' on the way helps with the return to that calm center!

M

majorwoo

If you know what a luser is, you'll also know they do nothing to calm anyone who has to help them :)

G

Ginsu-SP

All hail the Regent Siofra. An admirable job at a difficult task.

Welcome back Lord Py.

Good luck to KSS, and long live Wintermoor.

Cheers!
Aeric

K

Kemo/Dras

Siofra you did a wonderful job in those hard times!! We all stuck together and somehow made it through. You are a Great leader as is Lord Lethius Something I wish I could aspire to be. Wherever your seat is Siofra I know you will do a great job and you are a great friend. Though it tis sad to see you give up your seat as the Lord of Wintermoor it tis also good to see Lord Py back in office. Ye both have such a different outlook on the Knights should be run but a common Goal. Whom ever Is the leader of the Knights, My guild and I will stand beside you till the end just as we had done in the days of the past even through all the hard times we struggled through. Till The End Of Sosaria till the end of days, We are Here to Aide you through the thick and the thin. Congradulations Siofra for a job well done! Welcome back Lord Py to your humbled throne.

-Kemo Ven Ayen "Sentinel of The Seekers of Righteousness"

M

Mac on SP

Siofra, You did an outstanding job as leader of KSS and it was an honor to serve under your command.

Welcome back Py.

M

Mandolin

Welcome back, Py... its truly good to have had you back these past months. In a lead role or not. You're returning is what was important.

*bows*

M

marichessy

Siofra, from the bottom of my heart I want you to know how grateful I am that you stepped up and took the lead of KSS. Without you KSS would more than likely be no more.

While most of our guild were gone, I feel we became closer friends and your strength kept Miranda, Cas, Otto and I going.

It was a time of immense sadness for me and if not for you holding KSS in your care, KSS would have been gone, and I along with it.

I am sad to see you step down, I would have followed your lead till the end of days, but I know you aren't happiest as the the guildmaster, and so I accept that this is best for you and I hope you can relax and have some fun.

All my love and gratitude......
Kiera Willow