• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Hearty Hello to the AO Community!

Stratics News

RSS Feed
RSS Feed
Stratics Veteran
Hello People of Albion Online!

I’m Tania @Mytherceria and I’ve recently joined my new family at Sandbox Interactive as community manager for AO. I will be sharing this role with the amazing @Elsa so feel free to contact either of us on here or my Discord Mytherceria#3744 - we are always open to your feedback
It’s awesome to see such a passionate community who want to make the game experience better as a whole for everyone!

Here’s how I washed up on the shores of Albion: Gaming has been a significant part of my life since the days of escaping boredom (and maybe a class or two :D) at law school. I was especially active in RPG guilds for SWTOR and WoW, and did my fair share of tabletop playing and DMing. I really enjoyed interacting with the communities and some players have become my good friends up til today. After working in community management for other companies in the past year, SBI offered me the opportunity to finally move into the games industry and realise my dream job in Berlin!

Without further ado, we have some exciting things in store for you, such as our Percival update and celebrating Albion’s 2nd Anniversary on 17 July!

Last but not least, I would love to hear from you on how you joined AO and what is the most exciting feature, content, update that you’re looking forward to?

Continue reading...