• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Heads Up

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Been helping out a returning player from long ago named Deena. She's probably hanging around Haven and the Haven dungeon. I don't really know the EC so if you see her help her out :) Last she played she was getting PKed so it's been awhile ;) She's also interested in a guild. She's catching on fast so if you have a guild that helps out new players give her a yell.

BeaIank

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
I only use the EC so I should be able to lend her a hand.
SOS is not exactly active, but I am often around, so we would welcome her if she wants in.

Capt. Lucky

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
You can yell at her in game. I don't really know her. I bumped into her in the haven dungeon training my new archer. Her horse kept getting eaten and stuff so I gave her a hand lol AND she's playing Legends cause she wanted a quieter shard so I think she's a keeper lol Best of all she didn't ask for any help except with repairs, those are the people I like to help.