• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Halloween Party Invitation

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Just happened to wander into this form. I'm from Atlantic shard and live in the UK and noticed the castle in this ad above for your party is a castle I have visited and its Old Wardour Castle in Wilsthire, England. Oddly enough, the UO theme tune, "Stones" also mentions Wiltshire. Many connections to this area of English and UO. (*PS the red dragon in the pic is Welsh)

*Carry on*

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
That is so cool. Was going to use my families castle in Ireland for the image, but alas, it is full of sheep.

Thank you so much for the link. I am a big fan of historical information.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
I used to play on Catskils from 2001-2006 as Kyo with a friend named @AnneNomilly . I still have my character there but she is broke as...well the person who I gave/sold my account too stripped her and left her naked in the woods. Even took her runebooks. Just haven't had the energy to rebuild.

Aedon Durreah

Village of Aegis
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sure you will find many folks ready and willing to help you rebuild Lady Kyo. Let me know what might do to help you along. I promised all my golf to Revenant, but I do have a bit of tennis laying about someplace.

Lady Kyo

Seasoned Veteran
Out of stupidity I am asking this....but I can transfer gold and goods from my Atlantic account to Cats right? How would this work?