• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A GROUP PICTURE AT MICHIGAN REN-FEST

• Thread starter imported_Shalizar
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_Shalizar

This is a group pic of some of us that attended ren-fest in michigan

G

I was off getting a turkey leg when the picture was taken, doh

G

Thanks Shalizar! Who's that guy picking his nose? Or is he just casting an obnoxious spell? Where's the pic with everyone in jail, or the stocks? I can't wait to see more! It looks like a good turn-out.

As for who is whom, I guess we can wait for them all to get home and identify themselves, if they so choose.

L

Lucy Goosie

<blockquote><hr>

Thanks Shalizar! Who's that guy picking his nose? Or is he just casting an obnoxious spell? Where's the pic with everyone in jail, or the stocks? I can't wait to see more! It looks like a good turn-out.

As for who is whom, I guess we can wait for them all to get home and identify themselves, if they so choose.

[/ QUOTE ]

The hot one in the white shirt is Neo :&gt; sexy!

G

<blockquote><hr>

I was off getting a turkey leg when the picture was taken, doh

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, likely story.

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's five, and possibly six in a white shirt. Never mind,... they're all hot!

G

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Gak gruk demz neymz!!! Led Gak peep...

Frunt roe, lefid tu ryte

Ebil humie, Smellie humie, Sharkuu, Smellie Feo-humie, Smellie Feo-humie, Ebil humie, Bubhosh Myd-Ebil Feo-humie, Ebil humie, Reli ebil humie.

Bak roe, lefid tu ride

Bubhosh Humie, Bubhosh Orkie, Ebil humie, Smellie Feo-humie, Reli Ebil humie, Ebil Feo-humie, Kanadeyn Humie.

Dere wud uddir humies dere, bud demz tuu ebil ur tuu smellie(ur boff) tu be en da pykdurz.

Bubhosh humie agh Bubhosh Orkie wypid bu-garz un da smellie humie en frunt ogh demz!! Dat wud EBIL!!! Muhrchrchrchrch!

Gak lyk pykdurz!

A

allan1850

<blockquote><hr>

Frunt roe, lefid tu ryte

Ebil humie, Smellie humie, Sharkuu, Smellie Feo-humie, Smellie Feo-humie, Ebil humie, Bubhosh Myd-Ebil Feo-humie, Ebil humie, Reli ebil humie.

Bak roe, lefid tu ride

Bubhosh Humie, Bubhosh Orkie, Ebil humie, Smellie Feo-humie, Reli Ebil humie, Ebil Feo-humie, Kanadeyn Humie.

Dere wud uddir humies dere, bud demz tuu ebil ur tuu smellie(ur boff) tu be en da pykdurz.

Bubhosh humie agh Bubhosh Orkie wypid bu-garz un da smellie humie en frunt ogh demz!! Dat wud EBIL!!! Muhrchrchrchrch!

Gak lyk pykdurz!

[/ QUOTE ]

Do you kiss your mother with that mouth? Just kidding

Allan

L

Lucy Goosie

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

There's five, and possibly six in a white shirt. Never mind,... they're all hot!

[/ QUOTE ]

the one in the white shirt who is picking his nose of course!

G

<blockquote><hr>

<blockquote><hr>

[/ QUOTE ]

Frunt roe, lefid tu ryte

Bak roe, lefid tu ride

Gak lyk pykdurz!

[/ QUOTE ]

Translating backwards just to confuse everyone even more:

Gak like pictures! Big humie and Big orkie wiped buggers on the smellie humie in front of them. That was evil! *evil laugh* (I guess that explains my question, right there!)

There were other humans there, but they were too evil, or smelly, to be in the picture.

Big human, Big orc, Evil human, Smelly female human, really evil human, evil female human, and Canadian human.

Back row, left to right: ^

Evil human, smelly human, old man, smelly female human, smelly female human, evil human, big medieval female human, evil human, really evil human.

Front row, left to right: ^

Gak knows their names!!! Let Gak tell you...

G

<blockquote><hr>

Thank you for making that clear as mud

Allan

[/ QUOTE ]

*bows low* 'Twas my mortal pleasure.

G

[/ QUOTE ]

Translating backwards just to confuse everyone even more:

Gak like pictures! Big humie and Big orkie wiped buggers on the smellie humie in front of them. That was evil! *evil laugh* (I guess that explains my question, right there!)

There were other humans there, but they were too evil, or smelly, to be in the picture.

Big human, Big orc, Evil human, Smelly female human, really evil human, evil female human, and Canadian human.

Back row, left to right: ^

Evil human, smelly human, old man, smelly female human, smelly female human, evil human, big medieval female human, evil human, really evil human.

Front row, left to right: ^

Gak knows their names!!! Let Gak tell you...

[/ QUOTE ]

Lat ib kloze, bud nub c-gar.

Bubhosh meenz demz nub gid skard lyk nurmil Humie agh Ilid agh Furrie and Bluud Guulie(Demz peepirz glo karn agh demz blah 'Buurz Eeb'). Bubhosh ib nub nubhosh.

Gak peep wid Gak'z peepirz. Gak blah wid Gak'z wompir.

*Gibz lat da ebil peepir*

G

Lyonne gave this as a gift the first night we were at dinner so he can "understand wtf Gak is saying"(direct quote)

Learning Orcish Tip #4 - The more you drink, the more naturally you will pick up orc.

(and I meant the language, not a date, altho that's entirely up to you)

G

<blockquote><hr>

Lat ib kloze, bud nub c-gar.

Bubhosh meenz demz nub gid skard lyk nurmil Humie agh Ilid agh Furrie and Bluud Guulie(Demz peepirz glo karn agh demz blah 'Buurz Eeb'). Bubhosh ib nub nubhosh.

Gak peep wid Gak'z peepirz. Gak blah wid Gak'z wompir.

*Gibz lat da ebil peepir*

[/ QUOTE ]

You are close, but no cigar.

Bubhosh means they not get scared like normal human and elf and furry-I forgot the name of those flea-bitten little creatures and Blood ghoul vampires (their eyes glow red and they say 'Dark Eve'). Bubhosh can be translated so many ways for humies, so that last sentence might be: Very good/great is not the same as very bad/not so great.?

Gak sees with Gak's eyes. Gak talk with Gak's mace.

*gives you the evil eye*

I'm sorry, but my orcish is rusty. *reaches over to borrow Tancred's dictionary

G

Here is something to help solve the 'who iz who' kinda mystery.

i ll try to complete it tomorrow... but until then have fun with that one :p

Lyonne

I

imported_Guildmule

Gareth! You had grown up! You look much buffedier than that topless pic you sent me!

N

Neo Of Lothlore

(from left to right)

Back Row: Neo Of Lothlore [Pax], Ga'kuct [Orc], Tancred RedStar [*V*], Lenora [PxL], Shalizar [TDA], Lissa Eldi [*V*], Lyonne [PV] (behind Lissa), Fred Bear [L2B3] (in front of Lissa).

Front Row: Cotton Eye Joe [L2B3], Gareth [Pax], Winfield [Pax], DutchessVanHorn [PaxF], Laird [!C!], Jaer Steelrein [PV], Xotche of Meade [TDA], unknown [was never introduced to him, anyone know his name?].

...and that photoshopping is awesome Lyonne!

N

Neo Of Lothlore

hrch hrch, Gak and I were picking our noses. expect anything less from orcs??!

L

Lucy Goosie

I could be wrong, but I think Laird said the unknown was Satan's Bane?

G

Ok, now almost half complete, or more half replete!

Fun, but "Old Man" Tiss not so Old, though there be a twinkle in the eye o' wisdom.

Neo and Ga'kuct definitively are in the Orcish way.

Gareth and Dutchess VanHorn - true to form.

Never met Cotton Joe though I know of Laird....

Now who are all these beautiful people to the right?

G

No picture is complete without chicken parts from White Castle. Thank god no one ordered the fish...

I

imported_Xotche of Meade

LOL

too funny, now that's an edit!

See now we hear all the "wish I would have attended" *coughs*
next year babes, next year

G

actually, might be BEFORE next year
Just depends of the people
we were talking about making one every 6 months...