• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Great Read on the History of UO

Callise

Journeyman
I googled something UO related and one of the top searches was for The Syndicate's website. While I've seen the LLTS tag many times over the years, I realized that I didn't know very much about them.

So, I started reading the history section of their site. For anyone who wasn't around during UO's infancy, this is an remarkable account of the very beginnings of the game and the events that shaped what we have today.
For those that were here from the start, it's an incrediblely detailed trip back to 20+ years ago.

There are oodles of character names and images, so you may even catch a glimpse of yourself. It's a wonderfully preserved retelling of how things came into being. Love 'em or hate 'em The Syndicate made a huge impact and are an indelible part of the rich history of the game.

The Syndicate - History

Andrasta

Goodman's Rune Library
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I googled something UO related and one of the top searches was for The Syndicate's website. While I've seen the LLTS tag many times over the years, I realized that I didn't know very much about them.

So, I started reading the history section of their site. For anyone who wasn't around during UO's infancy, this is an remarkable account of the very beginnings of the game and the events that shaped what we have today.
For those that were here from the start, it's an incrediblely detailed trip back to 20+ years ago.

There are oodles of character names and images, so you may even catch a glimpse of yourself. It's a wonderfully preserved retelling of how things came into being. Love 'em or hate 'em The Syndicate made a huge impact and are an indelible part of the rich history of the game.

The Syndicate - History
A great read! I had forgotten about this site. I remember well the AoD, Merc & Russian Guild RA. Fun times!

That's a dead drunk Megadeth of RA in our village.

MEGA.JPG

And the Mercs in their prime house looting days using the gate bug! I lost my key that day sadly.

LOOTER3.JPG