• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A great deal of EM Rares, Castles etc. For Sale -

T

tuuvaak

MODS: I have been in the Darkfall beta for the past few months and it has come to my attention that tons of crap was duped and I'm hearing conflicting things from a million different people :< If anything in my list is now allowed, please edit it.

Fel Castle ON EUROPA in Trinny Swamp, loaded with hundreds of mill in resources, val hammer stuff, bkit stuff, some rares deco etc. (on Europa) 150m HI BID

Pirate Boots ( rare EM item) 45m high bid

FULL Phoenix Armor SOLD for 130m

Ornate Encrusted Armguards 200m high bid ends tomorrow

Most Guard Sashes 2m Ea for generic colors, 5m for shimmering golds

a Lt. Guard Sash w/ stats high bid 130m ends tomorrow

Glass Dagger SOLD 5m

Singing Crystal Ball SOLD 65m

Valek's Diamond SOLD 2.5m

Balhae Staff asking 50m

Spider Silk Woven Shirt asking 65m

Double blessed black sandals asking 6m

Inquis, Blade of the RIghteous, Titan's Hammer varies

Tons of Rubble incl 4 peg jacket rack (wall hanging), stump, many diff rocks incl moongate sittable style, stack of firewood, etc. prices vary

Bushel 5m

and much more!

*** All items on ATLANTIC currently - will xfer if asked! ***

Attachments

T

tuuvaak

so far 200m for the phoenix armor, boots, and singing ball is the high overall, although i have a competing person that wants just the phoenix armor for 130other stuff still sort of FFA.

been really busy at work, bumping this and still taking offers on everything!!