• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Goodbye Event

S

Shadessa

At my desk, and with a heavy heart, I take the pen in hand for one last script. All alone, my alter egos now robed in white have entered the void - never to return again. I, too, shall follow them soon.

On Saturday, May 7, 2011, within the hour of 8:00pm, I will hold a pick and choose game of chance. Though I have packed away a few belongings (mainly items that hold a fond memory or two), the bulk of my belongings shall be given away as gifts.

I wish to thank you, Ultima Online for loads of wonderful memories. You shall never be forgotten.

Elsa of Stormhaven
Napa Valley

My Last Event - Farewell Game of Chance

DATE: May 7, 2011

TIME: WITHIN the hour of 8:00 pm (pacific)

HOUSE CORDS: 131o 56'N 18o 16'E (runes will be placed in population areas an hour prior to the event).

EXAMPLE OF ITEMS TO BE FOUND: Gold checks, loose gold, Veteran Rewards (decor deeds, statues, dye tubs, ethereal mounts, etc.), potted plants, old school charged weapons, high end weapons, Christmas gifts, high end stat jewelry, crafted items, Commodity Deeds such as ingots, arrows, hides, etc., in game loot, potion kegs, artifacts, plants, and much, much more. NOTE: There are no super rares or server birth rares. This is a collection of items spanning over 12 years.

This will be Stormhaven's last event... an event of goodbye. Hope to see you all there for a bit of social fun and a final farewell.

STORMHAVEN - Never truly gone - Always alive in the hearts and minds of those who knew you. Thank you for the memories.