• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Bushido] A good problem to have

C

CroMag1980

I won't go into details but I've a regular busido necro warrior that solos high end pvm with room for about 200ish extra skill points (without anat).

The obvious is anat/heal but really that's an extra bonus to healing I've not found it vital, so I was wondering if anyone had any experience to share. If not theories are fine too.

Maybe area peace I could collect keys with peace, then stone disco and do the runs with disco for extra speed (I have no idea if you can disco bosses I have only ever used area peace on a necro spawner that is my complete barding experience).

Resist/med would possibly open some other weapon options and make the char overall more versatile.

Alchemy :D might combine well with my 50 EP. Alchemy and resist?

C

CroMag1980

Mainly use the EP to keep str and dex buffed, 40 heal pots in backpack last a number of days. Alchemy adds duration to how long the pots last - but I checked it since posting and it's only about 40 secs longer for gm alchemy so that idea is scrapped.

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Mainly use the EP to keep str and dex buffed, 40 heal pots in backpack last a number of days. Alchemy adds duration to how long the pots last - but I checked it since posting and it's only about 40 secs longer for gm alchemy so that idea is scrapped.
I didn't clarify myself I guess. I just meant due to the cooldown timer per use of each one. There used to be no cooldown and consequently I could nullify damage taken...immediately over and over again.

C

CroMag1980

Yeah I know about the timer lol like I said I hardly use my heal pots ("40 gh's last for days", they are for the ocassional redline from someone luring to me etc) it's main use is to maintain 150 hp and max speed bandage application regardless of curses. As the the set has 35 skills, 44 DI and 40 + resist why not use them heh.

Bitchy forums lately :)

Diomedes Artega

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yeah I know about the timer lol like I said I hardly use my heal pots ("40 gh's last for days", they are for the ocassional redline from someone luring to me etc) it's main use is to maintain 150 hp and max speed bandage application regardless of curses. As the the set has 35 skills, 44 DI and 40 + resist why not use them heh.

Bitchy forums lately :)
Nice if you're talking about the jewelry set. I am not sure why dexterity is a concern though as long as you are swinging at top speed already. You implemented healing then?

Previous post indicated you did not have it.

C

CroMag1980

I had healing, was wearing 35 skills jewels, necro bracer and travesty mask - heart of lion and dci legs w quiver and cloak of death no dci worries at all. It was fun but I pushed it further by riding a swampy (for the extra damage absorption) but still using curse wep - WITHOUT a necro form - but the mana leech was not quite enough even with a great ml wep - but you don't really know limits until you test them for yourself.

Bizarrely now I have ditched healing and EP, just keeping anat and going 100% lrc whammy for the pure convenience. Am not as effective but effective enough to key and solo dread and parox with the odd freak/unlucky death which is fine by me for having the convenience of lrc.

As usual now the temp is finished I wont touch it again for months while working on something else.

G

Green Meanie

i play a necro dexer that has after items 120 bush 75 chiv 50 necro 120 parry 105 ss 120 swords 120 tatics. I run 50ep for pots and sit at 150 hps with all 70 resists. My weapon is a high stamina leach 30 ssi ornate axe that has ok life and stamina leach. I then use the glasses for hld and spam lighting strike to max out my hci. i run wraith form and have the high ss so curse weapon last a realy long time and a back up form of healing. So basicly i have life leach on weapon plus curse weapon for full life every swing, stamina leach anofe to keep me maxed for fastest possible swing, and wraith form for max manna after every swing. I do agree that 100% lrc would be convenient but i just run arcane boots and robe and only have to recharge maybe 2 times a day. i just make sure im fully charged when i start and carry 1 gem with me just incase.