• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A good idea??

G

I've noticed that alot of people are having the same problems and the same questions keep coming up on the board. That being said, wouldn't it be nice if there was a FAQ page (put together by the devs) with all of the questions and the answers right there? That way people wouldn't have to go through a ton of threads to find the answers they are looking for. I too have had many issues with the game and I just don't have the time to go through alot of the posts sometimes. Not to mention we deserve prompt answers to our questions. And if the devs don't yet have a fix for the issues, than they could just put in the FAQ page "not sure at the moment, we are working on it"....which would be better than no answer at all. Okay, give me your yays and your nays lol.

P

PhoenixsDawn

I think theres something like that on the main site which I cant access at the moment, but it would be nice to have it on here as well.

I have seen this done on boards before where the community creates a FAQ which is the stickied by the devs. That might work.