• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Question) A good guild?

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Other than my, small and long departed (and much missed), RP guild of old I havent really been involved with UO guilds but as much as I enjoy my own company, and the freedom to choose whatever direction I choose, I am looking for some comrades in UO on Europa. Any suggestions ? I love to RP (but that that isn't essential), I used to be partial to a little PVP (when my nerve endings were considerably younger and more responsive, quite happy to relearn) but what I really want to do is explore some of the group centred adventures that I just cannot manage alone.

I don't always have a lot of playing time because of work and family things but I am usually around a few times a week. Something casual but friendly would be perfect.

Any suggestions?

Barian

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
RAA springs to mind .... talk to Lien at the daily meet ... ;)

Valura

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you Barian, I will ask him when there is a moment. *smiles*

Vor

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
VTC is small these days but has active RP most days! You'd be more than welcome i'm sure. Often do hunts etc too. And of course, High Seas content.

hirikawa

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
I suggest Vesper community if you like RP. Meet them at evenings in Vesper Inn located south of Vesper