• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Gift for our new Moderator...

Sam the Scribe

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sam runs up the steps of Lord Raven's house to the forge on the third floor. Breathless he stands in front of the hot forge watching Koehyn as he puts the finishing touches on a maul.

"Did you engrave it yet? Can I see?!" Sam cranes his neck to get a glance at the weapon.

"Relax lad! You keep pesterin' and I'll test it on your skull!" Koehyn grins and wipes the maul carefully with a piece of sheepskin. The luminous white surface reflects the warm glow of the forge.

Sam takes the weapon and yells a thank you to the elven smith as he dashes down the stairs.

Arriving at the Winterbreeze Library, Sam asks the Herald to have Lady Aalia meet him on the balcony.

"Sam? You are back from the quest for the crystal?" Lady Aalia rushes over and gives him a hug. "I was worried about you."

Sam blushes and clears his throat. "I have a presentation to make to you m'lady." From under his robe, he produces the fine Troll Slayer maul.

"Now that you are a Moderator, you will need one of these! It is inscribed, "Vera Causa" which is from an arcane language... it means "True Cause."

"True Cause?, how do you mean that..." Aalia wrinkles her brow as she inspects the inscription closely.

"...That you will only use it with good reason..." Sam shifts impatiently as Aalia considers the meaning.

Aalia grins. "I see, thank you Sam."

Sam quickly pulls a second gift from his backpack.

"You may also need this m'lady..."

"Oh, funny Sam. You know that I find the Human languages to be confusing at times... but thanks anyway."

Your new Atlantic Forum Moderator:
Lady Aalia, Curator of the Winterbreeze Library and Museum
Armed and ready!