• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A free 18x18 plot

A

alfake

Hello,

I've just come back after a year's break but i'm closing 1 of 3 accounts.

If anybody could use a free 18x18 plot in tokuno (on the roard no spawn
exept gamans) pm or gimme a buzz on icq.

Did the priceing change ? Wen i want to buy some arrows froom the bowjer
i see a price of 37gp (in luna) but the buyback price is 3gp?

What the hell happened to bags-of-sending i tried to send 15k to the bank
and it used 28 charges i think.

simonovsk

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, npc vendors have been affected by a recent patch in some way, I wouldn't be able to explain how but some people complained about the price of arrows, especialy in doom. No big deal tho.

Bags of sending have been recently modified too, they now use 1 charge every 10 stones sent. This was to fix unatended gold scripting, and it seems to work wonder, but is a bit of a pain in the neck for honest players.

Welcome back !

Sir_Bolo

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
<blockquote><hr>

Did the priceing change ? Wen i want to buy some arrows froom the bowjer
i see a price of 37gp (in luna) but the buyback price is 3gp?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes - NPC pricing was changed with the last publish. The price still goes up(down) by 1gp for every 1000 units sold(bought), but the buyback price now cannot go above the vendor's starting default price, and the sale price cannot go below the starting price.