• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] A FireFighter's Helmet on Europa

lady arduinna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am auctioning off my firefighters helmet. There is a reserve price however if highest bidder reaches that goal or exceeds it.. then i shall accept the final highest bid. Auction closes Oct 31st 5pm UK time or 12 Noon USA/Canada time. Have fun bidding and Good Luck!
Resist 5/3/2/2/3 durability 62/62

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
No idea what u want or what your reserve is...i will throw in a offer of 30m to get things moving.....for the europa public museum.

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhhh ......lady arduinna maybe i can push the boat to 70m ....would be nice to keep at least one or two in europas own museums...

267 208 357

lady arduinna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ohhhh ......lady arduinna maybe i can push the boat to 70m ....would be nice to keep at least one or two in europas own museums...

267 208 357
For sure. I have mine on Europa on display with the rest of my collections at my luna shop on the 3rd floor open to the public in my collection of angel boxes and such. =)

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Like my own you cant beat a open to the public museum....always best when they open doors....fingers crossed then....

THP

Always Present
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
again iam out....good luck with the sale...guess another item bites the europa dust:sad4:

lady arduinna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Auction closed! Thank you for your bids and Congratulations to Viergedarkmoon! please contact me through icq 555-797-407

lady arduinna

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Thank you so much Supsoc Inc. for helping us with our trade! Smooth and trouble free! Thanks again Viergedarkmoon. :)