• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Final Voyage

P

Pentar

A very dear friend has recently departed us, he was known as Slim Jim, he passed away from health problems. James was well liked, a very good man who would do anything for anyone in need of help. My heart goes out to his wife Linda, a very loving wife, who is now left with an empty void from her loss. :-(
I wish there was something I could do to make her hurt go away, but all I can do is be here if she needs an ear to talk to.

A memorial is being planned soon, please get the message out to all of jims friends in the realm.

Thank you,
Lord Pentar

Godspeed Slim Jim!

Jims wife needs some financial assistance in order to be able to make it to the funeral, for those who would like to help her, here is a link that you can use to make contributions, thank you

www.inourmemories.org/slimjim.html

Jimmy Pop

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Did he play a thief? Might have encountered him a time or two in game.

Sorry to hear.

Ayla Falconsbane

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am sadden to hear such news. My prayers are with his family. He was a great tamer and a good guild mate. He will be miss. Farewell and God speed.

M

Mrs.Brown

im so sad to hear about slim. our thoughts are with his family.