• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Field Report On Bellatrix Adhara By Bon Iver 6/29/2011

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
The Lead on Bellatrix Adhara, as commenced by Lady Danica Amandine

Lady Danica Amandine was found at our headquarters in Jhelom with a bit of a problem. She had announced she had a lead on a certain felon... Bellatrix Adhara. Danica told me that she was up to trouble, atleast thats what our spies had told her. She had then forwarded me to speak to a troubled mythical creature at the shrine of Chaos.

Once at the shrine of Chaos, a little ways south, I met Quinn the Miserly Leprechaun, of whom was immediately shoos me away and reveals that he is waaiting for "someone". He reveals that these are dangerous times and I will be sorry if I stay and wait for whatever it is to come. Quinn talks about how a dangerous force is spreading across the lands enslaving various creatures. This force is a person who is a veteran of old hexes and forgotten magics. Quinn would rather committ him self to the abyss rather than join forces with "her" and wreak havoc upon the lands. He asked me to help him prepare for his death by collecting several items from this world into the next to regain his liberty.

ITEMS:
1. First he will require a simple lantern, a beacon of light in a dark place.
2. Second he will require a bit of wool from the back of a black sheep.
3. Third he will require a bit of nightshade.
4. He will require something to steep the nightshade, have you any cider?
5. He will require one more thing... give a lonely leprechaun a Kiss?

He then told me that he will sit there for a while, Bellatrix Adhara will be surprised! She will be surprised once he drops dead at her feet and can no longer serve her. Quinn then sent me to the one of Bellatrix Adhara's old school teachers, "the telescope man" in Moonglow.

Selcius the Astronomer is located at the telescope east of Moonglow, when I approached him he began crying and pronounced himself a "broken man". Bellatrix had demanded an old book from Selcius, an old book from a long time ago. The book turns out to be an old school journal from when Selcius had taught Bellatrix magic. He felt so guilty when I brought up the word School that he broke out into tears! He then explained that Bellatrix was orphaned and was brought to Selcius as a child. Bellatrix had a mute younger sister, that younger sister being Danica. She was found locked in a cupboard, that cupboard being locked from the outside. The key to that cupboard belonged to Bellatrix, but the reason was never explained. When Bellatrix first came to Selcius, her name was Charlotte Amandine... until she found the telescope. She had peered through the telescope and found a pair of stars in the emptiness and thus renamed herself. She came to Selcius currently to claim her old school book from Selcius' home south of the telescope, but why?

When I traveled to his house, the remains of a burnt book lie on the floor with only two words remaining legible, "Claudia's Cave". After hearing from a little birdy that Claudia's Cave was right next to the Wrong Dungeon in Felucca, the same area from the Golden Hart of Atlantic Event! Inside the cave, or abode let's say, I found a note reading "Collecting Memories, Next To Find Flint And Christine!".

Flint and Christine.... *Ponders* a famous UO couple who both have left Ultima Online but have had a memorial built in their honor. West from the Britain Swamps in the Felucca facet lies this beautiful memorial where yet another note can be found reading, "I Know You Are Following Me! You Are Too Late, These Memories Are Mine, Cromwell Is Next!".

Cromwell, a former Seer, had an estate built on the north side of Felucca Nujel'm. Here I had found two notes stating, "Still Following Me? The Memories Of The Past Are Powerful Weapons, Can You Stand Up To Them?" and "Can You Answer This? "At What Tavern Does The Serpent Rest? At What X Do The Lines Meet?"".

I foolishly couldn't put two and two together until my peer had finally helped me but in the end I had come up with Serpent's Cross, a player created bar from the old times. I had found this place north east from the Felucca Yew gate and here I was met by a humble bartender by the name of Hendall who kindly pointed us to a shield in the grass of the front lawn. This shield read, "A Sign Of Chaos To Mark Your Way, Its Master Was Far Greater Than Any Of You!".

The Master of Chaos, being Lord Blackthorn insisted that I go to his castle. There I found, alongside his tomb, yet another note stating, "No More Clues, No More Games, Your Memories Are Mine And Your Doom Assured." Next to the note walked a Bird of Paradise who I spoke with. It spoke of Chaos being the balance, the dark horse, the Lord saw it rise in a book. This book was located on the second story library in the Blackthorn Castle, a small red book perched upon a shelf. This book was titled, "*A Dusty Forgotten Small Tome* "Scribed While In Nightshade Stupor", the author being A Relict Lord. This tome depicts a vivid story:

"... the dark half of a pair will she be born. Older than her lighter half, ages hence from now.
... her parents will she murder, her sister will she hate. The lands will part and flee from her poisoned roots.
O'er the flesh, into myth will she pass. Return she will with memories past. The death of us all will be thereby fortold... The raven hair'd girl with the stars in her name shall wreck the world under the banner of a perverted ideal.
The Ideal of Chaos, once proud and true, trodden into the ground and twisted into the depths...
Can the ideal be rescued, can the world be saved... the sisters can not be parted from the world alone, this much is true..."

TO BE CONTINUED...

This field report was written and investigated by:
Bon Iver
Master Sergeant of the Crux Ansata

W

Wuptug the Orc

Wutpug's Report On Bellatrix Adhara, the Evil Girl.

Meez Wuptug the Orc. Wuptug be reformed so Wuptug good guy NOT bad!
Crux Ansata interest Wuptug so he try journey from Danica.

Wuptug talk to Danica who say she has trouble with Bellatrix, a very mad girl. She send Wuptug to Chaos to talk to cousin, Quinn, he be leprechaun. He say Bellatrix enslave Quinn if he not kill self. So.... Wuptug help kill him. He ask for items so Wuptug get him lantern, wool, nightshade, cider, and a... *squirms* kissy.

Quinn then send Wuptug to telescope man in Moonglow. Telescope man is very sick and he cry and throw up. He talk about how Bellatrix steal book from him from long time ago. He say Bellatrix has sister named Danica, Aha! Fishy.... Telescope man say Bellatrix come to his house and steal from him. So Wuptug go there. Wuptug find burnt pages but one page say something about some girl's cave.

Wuptug search cave up on google and find it be next to Wrong dungeon. So Wuptug go there and find yet another note, sheesh. Note tell Wuptug to go find Flint and Christine. So Wuptug look them up on google one more time. They be next to a swamp somewhere. When Wuptug get there, guess what? Wuptug find nother note. It tell Wuptug about man named Cromwell. So Wuptug use google for third time and find house in Nujel'm, it be very nice house Wuptug say. Wuptug find two more notes telling him about sleepy snakes and an X. Wuptug use mind and put two notes together and come up with the cross of serpents. Wuptug go there, he find very nice man who help Wuptug get drunk and make belly full of food. Wuptug go outside to take a wee and find a shield. It tell him about Chaos so Wuptug talk to man in house who say master of chaos be Blackthorn. Wuptug go to castle and find bird. He try talking to bird and it lead him to red book in castle.

Book say:

"... the dark half of a pair will she be born. Older than her lighter half, ages hence from now... her parents will she murder, her sister will she hate. The lands will part and flee from her poisoned roots. O'er the flesh, into myth will she pass. Return she will with memories past. The death of us all will be thereby fortold... The raven hair'd girl with the stars in her name shall wreck the world under the banner of a perverted ideal. The Ideal of Chaos, once proud and true, trodden into the ground and twisted into the depths...Can the ideal be rescued, can the world be saved... the sisters can not be parted from the world alone, this much is true..."

Wuptug know nothing else to do so he go chase after bird with fork and spoon.