• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A few questions on upgrading account.

• Thread starter imported_mdscan
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
I

imported_mdscan

I have a friend coming back to UO. She has not played in a few years and wants to upgrade her accounts. I wanted to upgrade them to the 9th anniv but don't see any codes on the UO Game store. Do we need to by the box to get the code? If we by the ML code from the UO game store will she be able to use the new house tiles from the 9th anniv?

G

Need to buy the box, as far as I'm aware, ML will only give ML, not the building tiles from 9th anni =)

G

The 9th Anniversary Box contains two codes...one new account code, one month game time, and one existing account upgrade code. I purchased mine on Ebay.

G

<blockquote><hr>

I have a friend coming back to UO. She has not played in a few years and wants to upgrade her accounts. I wanted to upgrade them to the 9th anniv but don't see any codes on the UO Game store. Do we need to by the box to get the code? If we by the ML code from the UO game store will she be able to use the new house tiles from the 9th anniv?

[/ QUOTE ]

http://www.uo.com/uo9/earlybuyer.shtml

Might be able to buy these still from the web site above.

I

imported_mdscan

Ok, thank you for the info. I will check the store to see if there copies there.