[Discussion] A few questions on funding my UO retirement

• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Spiffykeen

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
May 19, 2008
Richmond Virginia
Howdy! I've been gone from uo for a bit, but I keep my accounts active because I got too much stuff to give up. I did let them slip for a month or so and began to freak out about the old guild tower collapsing, so I got my ish together and got back on and all was well and nothing was lost...

Anyway, I only have a mifi card out here in the boonies where I live now, but I've been re-bitten by the uo bug, and I want to play, but I cant hunt in any reasonable capacity, but that shouldn't stop me from shopping and redecorating and crafting and whatnot, right?

So, I got me a garden shed, and I can get about 2-3 more, and I'd like to sell those, and use the gold to fund my cushy uo retirement, but I've never had to deal in amounts of money of that magnitude. I assume vendors are right out? I don't know what vendors are capable of now. Should I get a broker, or use an auction house?

What are my options, how do I do it?

Thanks,
Old Lady Luna of BoS atl

Matty O No

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Jan 4, 2013
With expansion packs vendors got to 175M. There are good brokers depending on ur shard if its more. Also you can use xfer tokens as payment, let the buyer purchase those and then trade them back for ur item. With the scammers and scammer threads out in the rares forum please be careful with people u don't no.

T

Tazar

Welcome back my friend. :)

If you need anything - just holler any time.