• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] a few items

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
A bottle of water (full): Older but no idea if its trash or worth something lol

A jug of water: same thing

Pylon: server birth

An Iron Key of exceptional quality: double exceptional

Bird: its a red leaf that says bird?

A Faction Robe

A Faction Sandals

Im just gon keep adding stuff as i find it lol
2019-03-26_1356.png 2019-03-26_1347.png

Last edited:

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
I'll pay 1 mil each on the water. Can't get them anymore but not terribly rare. I just want them for my pub. I have a few bur would like more.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'll pay 1 mil each on the water. Can't get them anymore but not terribly rare. I just want them for my pub. I have a few bur would like more.
ok this is not a for sale thread, the thread read "PRICE CHECK!" Im not selling anything till I know the going rate so I dont get ripped off. and thanks but no thanks, someone already offered me 50m on the bottle water.

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Wow!.I have over 20 of them. 50mil? That is awesome. Good to know. I buy mine off vendors for 500k usually. Good luck man.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wow!.I have over 20 of them. 50mil? That is awesome. Good to know. I buy mine off vendors for 500k usually. Good luck man.
Im sure you do, ive had multiple people tell me the bottle is hard to find. So you keep getting them off those elusive "vendors," and stop posting here trying to drive down prices. Thanks.

Deaol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Supporter
The clear & brown bottles are no longer rare as you can replicate them. The green bottle of water is still hard to find.

Ruby Knight

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Sorry, I honestly was not trying to drive down your pricing. I do vs every day for pub rares on Atlantic. It isn't that elusive. I have 3 of the green bottles and several of the brown bottles and a few of the clear bottles but I don't have a jug. Was just sharing my experience.

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would verify it with mesanna or at least other rares collectors who might have been around when server births were obtainable. doesnt look like a standard server birth. its in the wiki, but that was just created via a script listing anything in a particular house. i wouldnt call it a reliable list. its not listed on decadences server birth list. which i do consider a reliable list. really impossible to say value on things like this.

about 1mil
bugged. i have a stack of over 500. 0 to 100k
A Faction Robe
10m to 30m
A Faction Sandals
100m to 200m

Last edited:

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Sorry, I honestly was not trying to drive down your pricing. I do vs every day for pub rares on Atlantic. It isn't that elusive. I have 3 of the green bottles and several of the brown bottles and a few of the clear bottles but I don't have a jug. Was just sharing my experience.
Ok sorry then, thought u were trolling, bc as soon as i posted it someone offered me 50m on the bottle. So not sure why hes offering that if smoot and u both say its that cheap.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i would verify it with mesanna or at least other rares collectors who might have been around when server births were obtainable. doesnt look like a standard server birth. its in the wiki, but that was just created via a script listing anything in a particular house. i wouldnt call it a reliable list.
about 1mil
bugged. i have a stack of over 500. 0 to 100k
A Faction Robe
10m to 30m
A Faction Sandals
100m to 200m
Thanks smoot. Ive already got three ppl blowing me up on the pylon, but no idea what its even worth. :/. Got it awhile back at an idoc with a facial beard sculpt cream and some other real old items so im hoping its legit lol. Already threw out the bird. Cuz others said the same thing :).

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Ok sorry then, thought u were trolling, bc as soon as i posted it someone offered me 50m on the bottle. So not sure why hes offering that if smoot and u both say its that cheap.
i would never pay 50m, but it might not matter to someone. 1m, 50m, its still not like a ton of gold. maybe they just wanted it and was worth to them.

faction sandals could also potentially be worth more if took a long time to sell, or found someone who really wanted it. last ones i saw were on vendor for 175 and sold fast. maybe 2 years ago. hard to tell current value. many unknowns.

jrede23

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Water bottle sold, jug ill hold onto at that price unless someone is offering more here. Still debating what to do on they sandals and pylon (3 ppl icq'ing me about pylon but no one saying what i should start at :( .) , might just start another auction. Thanks for the information guys.