• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A few items.

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Jar of Christmas cookies [Christmas 2009, Europa] - dark green colour jar of honey graphic.

Harvest Wine 2009 - neon purple bottle graphic.

A Deed for a Potted Plant.

Big Forge [Facing South] Deed.

Big Forge [Facing East] Deed.

Thanks....

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
If on ATL, I'll offer 30m for the jar of cookies if you want to sell it :)

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
i'd offer 75m for the jar of cookies. The potted plant deed I see for sale at around 3m; 2009 harvest wine unfortunately isn't worth much, 5k or so. Not sure on the old time deeds.

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Agree with Kolka on prices. I have a Deed for a Potted Plant that has sat on a vendor for 2.5m

The big forges are one of the harder prepatch deeds to find. They should go for about 750k each. It is hard to find a buyer as they aren't as popular because you can not tell they are rare until you mouse over them.

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
OK thanks for all the replies so far, I will Xfer the items over to Atlantic later this week and then run an auction for the lot.

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Also, while I think about it..... I have some of those paragon chests from the human NPC's at the Fairy Dragon spawn in The Abyss - they're individually named and I believe that they do not spawn anymore because they were a bug that was fixed ages ago.

Are these worth anything to collectors?

Sorry no pics of them to hand but can post the names later if there's any interest in these.

Again, thanks in advance for any info, prices etc.....

tehfloof

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well, I feel like an idiot. I didn't know an item listed as R was worth so much XD I hope you didn't think I was trying to rip you off.

Kolka

Babbling Loonie
Professional
Stratics Veteran
Campaign Patron
Well, I feel like an idiot. I didn't know an item listed as R was worth so much XD I hope you didn't think I was trying to rip you off.
Prices on these things vary greatly from time to time and person to person. I think your offer was a very reasonable offer.

Flutter

Always Present
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Awards
From the posts in this thread I think you'll get a lot for that jar of cookies ^_^

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Not at all, and thanks for posting your estimate. An items value can vary person-to-person, and your offer, although not the highest, was still a very respectable amount ....

I'm still looking for some input re - the paragon chests, any ideas anyone?

Garrett.

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Prices on these things vary greatly from time to time and person to person. I think your offer was a very reasonable offer.
Ha! Sorry hadn't seen your post before replying to tehfloof :). Totally agree with what you have said here ^.