• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Buying] A Few Items

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Greetings Everyone, My friend has started collecting old Event Items, Non-Reps, and Server Births. He doesn't understand how to use stratics so I'm doing this for him. If you have any of these items for sale, let me know by PM, no posting here please. The Gold Is On Atlantic, and would like for the seller to pickup gold on Atlantic and would also like the Item on Atlantic. The following Items are:

Shroud Of Ta'lKeesh
Non Replica Most Knowledge Robe #1
Non Replica Most Knowledge Robe #2
Non Replica Most Knowledge Robe #3
Non Replica Oak Leaf Cloak
Server Birth 2-Story Statue

If you have any of these items, please PM me. I'm sure we can work out something. Thanks :)

Last edited:

Manticore

Crazed Zealot
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
someone was selling two story statue last night in chat on Atlantic for 300 mil. May want to spam there in general chat for a bit.

Alexander of ATL.

Rares Fest Host | Atl June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Bump Please... only one more item! I know someone has to have one forsale!!! :)