• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Auction] A few items, take a look please

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
a few items up for auction. usual rules, 10min deal, no pm or icq bids, only in post. Will end Saturday Night at 10 pm EST. no buyouts, but bids must be at least the buyouts in order for item to sell. All items are on ATL, buyer must pick up. Please have a look.

Ring named "Amor Vincit Omnia ~Love Conquers All"
Open is 40mil

Ancient Temple Spellbook
Open is 150mil

Spider Slayer Scrappers
open 25mil

Happy Bidding!

Attachments

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The ring is pretty tempting since I want to start another collection for jewelry at some point... But I'm saving for that Crux Ansata book right now :)

Prime.

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Regarding the ring, is that an EM/Seer item? Or just a plain named wedding ring?

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
no, didn't sell the spider slayer scrappers and yes it is named wedding band.

thechuck

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I am def very intrested in buying the scrapper off of you...
PLease contact me in PM or on icq 619-885-537 and let me know when you are available and the price that you are looking to get for it...
I am def a serious buyer

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
@Mr. Nice, I would need at least 150 for book as that is what I paid for it, also welcome trades.

@thechuck, PM an offer on scrappers and we can go from there, also again, will do trades of rares or EM items.