• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A few items I've come across.

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
list.jpg

Mystic Ophidian Bardiche

Also came across a lot of various "Vanquishing" weapons. Are there any that would be worth more than other or are they pretty much all the same?

Thanks for any input!

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Also I don't presume that any of these are rare or worth very much for that matter, they are just items that I haven't seen in a while or can't recall ever seeing.

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Which shard are you on? Also, nice to see someone else from MS :D

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Probably. I won't be able to check until really late tonight, but I will look into it for ya.

Still looking for some information on the items I posted here guys. I know someone can fill me in. thanks!

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm not sure if you were asking for group slayers or just any slayer but I did come across one. Its a Vanquising Kryss with troll slayer.

DevilsOwn

Stratics Legend
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I had a few of these sitting in a chest (the vanquishing things) from a friend, kept hanging on to them thinking that one day they might be neat antiquity ..... then Brit got invaded by ophidians a few years back and weapons of this type dropped again and I could see no difference from the ones I had from an earlier time.

also, the picture is very tiny, but that pewter mug is one that an oil cloth has been rubbed on, I think?

The Scandinavian

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hi there DevilsOwn,

I thought that the difference between the two invasions was that one of them had ophidian slayer,but I didn't slay anything during that invasion so I'm not sure.

Regards
The Scandinavian

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Well i'll be happy to sell it to you but I have no idea what it's worth. What would it be worth to you? I couldn't possibly put a price on it.

keel

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Offering 150k for each of the double slayers. Not sure of the prices, but there's an offer.

CrazyLemons

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Still looking for a price check on the prepatch modded bloodwood box. Has luck on it and hp regin. Please if someone has any info?

Assia Penryn

The Sleeping Dragon
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The last prepatch properties box I sold went for around 750k at a rares festival. When you made specialty wood items in the past, they had the wood properties attached to them even if they were non weapon, armor. Quite a few out there. I love my spell channeling rope. Good luck!