• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A few issues with the New UO Stratics

BlackXGlass

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
First let me say this , I am very happy to have a site like UO Stratics to help with my Ultima Online Game . Without it there would be no help at all as UO itself cannot even be bothered to provide information on the game they themselves provide . So a big hats off to Stratics !!!
With that said I have a few issues with the page layout as it is now .
My search bar for the site seems to be gone . In its place is a small ad that no matter how much I stretch out the screen I cannot seem to X it out. As I am not the most technical computer guy around ( As in no computer skills at all )it gets to be a pain . I can just bring up the remove this ad but when it does get removed the area fills up with the right hand side information on the page itself .
PLZ bring back or tell me where to find my much loved and used Search Bar.
Thx
BlackXGlass

Kirthag

Former Stratics Publisher
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
Thanks for your feedback BlackXGlass!

I am in the process of reworking the UOStratics website - the user experience which includes navigation and search specifically.

I am looking to release a new interface in the next few weeks. All I can ask for is your patience with me. Am only one person. :)

Thanks!

*edit*
shoot! the search box was moved - it is back now, on the top-left side of the page.

BlackXGlass

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Thanks for your feedback BlackXGlass!

I am in the process of reworking the UOStratics website - the user experience which includes navigation and search specifically.

I am looking to release a new interface in the next few weeks. All I can ask for is your patience with me. Am only one person. :)

Thanks!

*edit*
shoot! the search box was moved - it is back now, on the top-left side of the page.
I saw that it has moved. Thx for the response and yes I will definitely try to have some patience . Just nice to know that some of these problems are getting looked at and I really appreciate the response and update . A lot easier to have patience when you know someone is on it. Thx again and keep up the great work