• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

EM Event A EM Event Continuation (Sunday 24th, 8pm UK Time)

EM Adris

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Pop by the EM Hall for the deadly continuation of Thursday night, Afterwards Dupre has a bit of a surprise for us! Meet at the EM Hall in Britain, Sunday 24th at 8pm UK Time.

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Considering recent EM activity, involving pigs in drinking water and plagues, it's obvious what we're being summoned for;

HE MEANS TO KILL US!

(click text)

Last edited:

Adol

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Some screenshots from the event... nicely designed, some nice thought put into the egg hunt... ruined by just ridiculous levels of greed, and players and effects covering every single inch of screen. And no, I didn't get the Chemistry set second time around; from what I've heard, they all went to cross-sharders. I died at the death of the final boss, as did many of those stood within a screen of Sarah, which is probably why the loot generation didn't work both times as we were transitioning from alive to dead at the point of creation.

I also apologise for anyone who was offended by some of the language at the end of the event from people carrying SRC tags, it's not something I hope we'll see again as all should feel welcome to leave behind real life and live as part of the Britannian community in peace and respect.

The following screen shot pretty much sums up the entire re-run of fighting Sarah...

I didn't take any shots of the battle with Sarah, like everyone else I was trying to make my mark. I believe someone in our wider alliance got a Crimmy from her, the jammy bugger, but all I got was a death robe.

The Easter Egg hunt:

The placing of thorns was just to give us lots of vorbal bunnies to fight I suspect. The EMs were also placing rabbit holes inside the fencing, but you wouldn't see them until most had got through the gate. I picked up a few discarded green thorns; oddly they don't stack with plant grown ones.

Was this a player, or an EM? I think a player as it was blue named, and who ever it was, thank you; they were in Rabbit format, and Dupre made a show of trying to find it with me as you can see... Winter soul then spent a while directing the lost towards the next part, the Ice Fiend room, and Dupre was clearly
too drunk to see the Winter rabbit, but I could find it!

We next fought Ice Fiend Guardians, until the inevitable explosion that destroys the Enhanced Client occasionally. It got me this time, and when I logged back in, the gate was open and I was on my own. I'm not sure what the plot connection here was, sorry.

The gate lead to the deserts around Compassion (which I described as Covetous a few times sorry). There the normal mechanics of Green Thorns were used; it opens a hole to the Secret Solen Cave, where you do the Fire seed etc quests. The plot for this was that the eggs at the end were the ones we sought for Easter... and they "hatched" when the Guardian Solen were removed, and the final gate opened to the statue.

The final gate lead to the small patch of sand in East Britain, where the Easter statue currently stands. I got the fire coloured Goose, which I was at least glad of as it looks the best to my eyes. The egg went into the incubator, but so far it does nothing! And that was the event...