• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A dire and urgent matter...

Pandora_CoD

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
*in response to:*

*a letter arrives by messenger*
Lady Pandora,

It is of the utmost importance that I speak with you of a dire and urgent matter. I will make myself available to you at your convenience though I pray it will be in time. My messenger will return at midday tomorrow to collect your reply.

*signed*

Morrow Mallorn, First Seeker and acting leader of the Rangers of Spiritwood.

Pandora sat at her desk reading the letter a few times over. This young lady had assisted Gov. Wilkins Gryphon in helping little Darlina get better. She owed her plenty. But with the current status of her family, her mind was wrought with worry. None the less, her station was here in Sosaria as her husband had commanded of her.

She picked up her quill and began to scribe a response.

Dear Miss Mallorn,

I shall await your presence at our Bloody Brew. Edwin will make the place available to us alone.

Sincerely,

Lady Pandora de Romanus
Countess of Britain
Imperator of Umbra