• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A different template

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I like to try different things; I'm working on characters without any magic school, then trying to see how best to play them. This is my latest -

View attachment 86990

No magery, no chivalry. Skills high enough to do combat. So I took him out against minotaurs this morning.

He survives well, especially with an axe that had Hit Fatigue, Hit Lower Attack, Hit Lower Defense. But man, damage output was pitiful. I can stand there all day and barely need bandages, though.

What would be effective to improve damage output? Remember, I don't want to add chivalry or necro or magery, I already have characters with those skills.

Blargety

Journeyman
What equipment are you using currently with this build? That could play a role in your damage output. I'd think we would need to know what you were wearing (kinky) as well as the template to really get an idea. Interesting build though, that's for sure.

Dizzy

Lore Master
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
I could have sworn this thread was longer. Where did @Lord GOD(GOD) 's post go?

I can't afford named drops and I don't play as often as I'd like, so most of my gear comes from t-hunts. Got a bunch of legendary gear, final stats are -

upload_2018-10-12_8-42-31.png upload_2018-10-12_8-43-1.png upload_2018-10-12_8-43-50.png upload_2018-10-12_8-41-54.png

This is without any weapon equipped. I've been hunting with this axe -

upload_2018-10-12_8-46-30.png

Attachments