• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Price Check] A Deed To A BlackSmith Shop

Smoot

Stratics Legend
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
i think you can transfer this one. if memory serves me only the options for classic houses that are on the placement tool get converted to a tool.

that being said, dont take my word on it. you could try testing it by doing a character copy to test center.

ShortAxe

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
i think you can transfer this one. if memory serves me only the options for classic houses that are on the placement tool get converted to a tool.

that being said, dont take my word on it. you could try testing it by doing a character copy to test center.
ive already transferred it from GL to ATL

Archnight

Legendary Merchant & Rare Collector
Professional
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
ive been offered 300m from a guildmate already I just wanted to make sure and see what it was worth beforehand
That's a great offer, i'd be surprised if anyone would offer more as i've personally purchased similar ones in the 15-30m range (such as this one that sold for 30m Server Births, Rares, and Rubble Auction Part 3). Now the rarer ones I could see that kind of offer on Atlantic, such as a Keep or Castle.