• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A Decorative Personal Bless Deed.?

• Thread starter batglitterpixi
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

batglitterpixi

hi i have one of these and i have no clue what it is..when i click it, it doesnt do anything...its just a deed purple in colour...located on the Mugen shard can someone please tell me what it is and how much it could be worth? ty

G

Theyre deeds that were handed out at one point that a player could use to bless any single item they owned, it would work like an ibd. But supposedly can be removed if they player who used the deed contacted a gm, also like a regular blessed item it couldnt be traded via a secure trade window. I see them for around 20k normally, but purple? usually theyre the whitish beige color....

D

Decius Morram

I want to say they are the old personal bless deeds that your char used to hae (Mugan is like Seige) and when they put in code to give everyone one PBD on those shards no matter when char was made all the old ones turned into the decorative ones. I also have a purple one on Seige (was going and seeing what I got on Seige)

I

imported_TramMoonWalker

correct. post-AOS players feel PBD unfair. so EA changed PBD only for deco on hardcore shard, Siege/Mugen.
if my memory serves me right, not all the PBDs got turned into decorative PBDs. only when they are used on item? not sure. but id say theyr common on Siege/Mugen. and i cant set a price in general market because they cant be transferred.
a piece of history.

G

What is annoying is that they didn't keep the name of the character they belonged to when they changed over. I had one that was special to me, and now its...bleh. Same as all the rest.