• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

(Player Event) A day of Trove Map Treasure Hunting

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Mylene, Governor of Britain, invites one and all to a day of Trove maps with her "Identical Twin Cousin", Mylene, Guildmaster of the Lake Austin chapter of Treasure Hunters of Britannia.

The maps will be in non-Fel facets only, and I already know that we have Tokuno (1) and Malas (11) Trove maps. The possibility of Ilshenar and Trammel Troves depends on the results of digging the Hoard maps for those I have on hand. I have 19 Trammel, 3 Ilshenar, and 2 Tokuno Hoards remaining to dig, as well as 3 Malas maps I hope to dig tonight on the Island of the Divide (i.e. the home of the Labyrinth, in the area around Lord Mortaigne's old EM house).

The rescheduled planned event date is September 18, but may change if the Real World intervenes (I have friends who occasionally need assistance). The maps SHOULD start around 2 PM Eastern time.

Last edited:

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Event is being delayed - I came down with COVID Yesterday. Though I would be interested in still going out to do some more of my Hoards to try for more Trove maps even though I'm sick.

I'm now looking at the 18th or 25th for the Trove event.

Basara

UO Forum Moderator
Professional
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Wiki Moderator
UNLEASHED
Campaign Supporter
Update: Currently planning for the event to be on the 18th. We have 12 Malas Troves, 4 Trammel Troves (chances for cold drakes and frost dragons), and 1 Tokuno Trove that's in the middle of a Rune Beetle multi-spawn area, and is likely to be more dangerous from the local wildlife than from the chest popping.