• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A day in the life..... (episode 2)

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

I begin my day as always...

By trying to take over the world....
I had heard that minax had forsaken their oath to lay claim to the towns of britan and dispel the rule of Law. To this end I had left a single crown jewel
as bait for their minions....

A quick check tells me all I need to know,my suspicions were correct.

Wasting no time I take back his Lordships property and make haste back to the castle, where i begin the long process of defending the townstones of sosaria...

Before much time had passed the knave who would steal from my Lord makes himself known. He pays for his transgressions with his life....

Im not sure who the bystander is but he shows himself often during times such as this.....

Even the kings loyal servant is not spared from deaths cold touch this day.

In the end however Truth & Justice prevail through Vengence...

To Be Continued.......

G

you should be thankful i gave you no opposition and let you take them because i wasnt very interested in them

xD

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
whatever you know i pay you off!!!

OH!, btw... if any of you guys kill me in the future and you have a minute to loiter around you could say a few things that are witty yet not too personal attack(ish) you may just make that weeks edition of a day in the life. Shalei you just missed being in this weeks post, but i was too slow on the draw with my screenshot utility

I

imported_TexasBlack

Good Job bro, it's always a good day when defending the kings honor. Looks like the True Brits got'em whipped. Keep'em coming back for more Great screen shots by the way.

R

Ru Atl

<blockquote><hr>

Shay'lei you just missed being in this weeks post, but i was too slow on the draw with my screenshot utility

[/ QUOTE ]

ehh, i'll smile for the camera next time, i was headed to check despise one last time before work when i seen ya running sigils. logged off shortly after our "meeting"

A

Azural Kane

<blockquote><hr>

Good Job bro, it's always a good day when defending the kings honor. Looks like the True Brits got'em whipped. Keep'em coming back for more Great screen shots by the way.

[/ QUOTE ]

pff lawl.

Jeremiah (JSV)

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
<blockquote><hr>

Have you checked the sigils?

[/ QUOTE ]

I would pose the question, Have you checked the sigils carefully?
Weather by chance or some form of incantation it seems that
the towns of this land will not corrupt for one who wields dark
magics such as yours......we may never know.