• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

"A Dark Twilight" quest addendum

• Thread starter Akivashkathla
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
A

Akivashkathla

Since I have personally seen no guide anywhere that had the player choose moolah instead of XP/SP for his or her reward, the amount you get for choosing money is 100,000 adena.

This is not too great for the level and amount of work put in (300 items at like 1 per 5 or more mobs?!?), but it's seen as "icing on the cake" by the game designers, so there you have it.

For a 65th lvl character the mobs in VoS seem to drop an avg of 1,500a per, so that's about 66 mobs' worth of extra $$$.

J

jkoster

Since I have personally seen no guide anywhere that had the player choose moolah instead of XP/SP for his or her reward, the amount you get for choosing money is 100,000 adena.

This is not too great for the level and amount of work put in (300 items at like 1 per 5 or more mobs?!?), but it's seen as "icing on the cake" by the game designers, so there you have it.

For a 65th lvl character the mobs in VoS seem to drop an avg of 1,500a per, so that's about 66 mobs' worth of extra $$$.
Thank you for this information. I will add it to the guide.

N

nightlich

Also, the quest is indexed as a one time only quest, but as far as I tested, it is repeatable. And I chose the Adena option. 100.000. Perhaps the Experience was a better choice. =P

J

jkoster

Excellent.

I intend to bring this quest over to the new system, and hopefully soon (real life has thus far kept me limited to time).

Thank you SO much for the feedback.