• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A couple questions

• Thread starter broketail
  • Start date
  • Watchers 0
B

broketail

A couple questions, sorry if the answers are obvious...

On the left side of your paperdoll "window" there is a row of 4 boxes that hold, at least on my character; a ring, a bracelet, and a gorget. What is the 4th box for?

Second, using one of Stratics swing calculators, I see that after a certain point stamina increases do not increase swing speed. Is there an absolute minimum delay between swings? IE; is 180 dex, with 40 SSI, useless on a katana?

Thanks!

G

The helm is first then earring jewelry, gorget, Ring, and bracelet last.

baxcir

Adventurer
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
There is actually a box for earrings. I have never found any with properties on them.

I

imported_Spiritless

No earrings have properties on them, aside from some very old pre-AoS expansion earrings which have charge-based properties such as invisibility. These no longer spawn.