• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a couple questions regarding the recent pub

Lieutenant Dan!

Sage
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Do pets proc adds during the roof encounter now?
They discussed this during testing but i never made it past the Belfry debacle after it went live to see for myself.

Did they actually reset all of the exploited pets?
I never made one so wouldn't know. Just curious i guess

Thanks in advance

LT

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
All I know is probably they fixed the scammed pets issue. There was an uber Cu on one of the vendors in Atl before the new publish, with all the good stuff in the 1000's being sold for like 200-250 M, and after the publish its *poof* not there anymore.

Keith of Sonoma

Grand Poobah
Stratics Veteran
UNLEASHED
All I know is probably they fixed the scammed pets issue. There was an uber Cu on one of the vendors in Atl before the new publish, with all the good stuff in the 1000's being sold for like 200-250 M, and after the publish its *poof* not there anymore.
That pet, IF it was the same one, was actually gone before the publish went live. :)