• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Treasure Hunting] A couple of question

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I have 2 questions.
The guardians have some particular item? At all level?
The second question is: i'ìve found for 2 time some hay grey. Named dust grey ( i remember so). Then i've send it in the bank but thereì's nothing.
It's not a problem of colour of my monitor. There no dust hay!
Why?
Thanks

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
The dust you have found is what is left when you hear a hissing noise while picking the lock. Each time you hear that noise, an item in the chest turns to dust. If you look real fast after you open the chest, the dust pile will be there where the item disappeared. But look fast because the dust decays right away.

Doubleplay

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Aye tis a pity. Guess you could store up some hay from tomb of kings.

Off topic, was just looking at some old photos of my last visit to Italy. Was standing next to the leaning tower, but at that time it was closed for reinforcement and I could not climb up inside. Married an italian, and all my golf buddies are the same.... It's driving my crazy.

Ivory Norwind

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Married an italian, and all my golf buddies are the same.... It's driving my crazy.
You have married an italian?
Who left italy for america?
Wow!!!
Sorry. what are golf buddies?
I think at the poor italian wife. You must have many patience and a lot of love :)