• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

Selling Armor A couple of Legendary...

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Looking to sell these two Legendary Artifacts located on Atlantic. I'll keep it to offers until Saturday 6EST/9PST :

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
1.20m nice snipe..sad really

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Not angry he said 6 I had 15m 6:30..it too bad ppl are bad at these things

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
You should be able to give rep points for people like this..set a reserve and buyout..

Kiss Of Death

Crazed Zealot
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not ebay, if smby doesn't like an offer .... He can simply decide to keep the item. Don't cry abt it

InfernO will come to get you

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It's not ebay, if smby doesn't like an offer .... He can simply decide to keep the item. Don't cry abt it

You keep saying it's not eBay..when did u" I say it was eBay? All I said was it makes no sense to post an item with invisible reserves..

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend

You keep saying it's not eBay..when did u" I say it was eBay? All I said was it makes no sense to post an item with invisible reserves..

Scott

Babbling Loonie
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Campaign Benefactor
the only Guidelines @Tranquility posted were, "I'll keep it to offers until Saturday 6EST/9PST" - Beyond that, it's up to us to bid on this post within those guidelines.

If a bid is posted after that time frame, it should not be honored based on his criteria. I dont see any fowl play on anyone's part. Bids can be offered in the last minute and that bid can win. That's why most people put in a 10min rule, etc...

Tranquility

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Hey man! This one is closed!

I'll re-open it though it the price is right!:D

Cazador offered 30M and I said no...so I'm not going to take 10M.

60M and it's yours...

Any takers? 60M Buyout on the gorget.:cool:

cazador

Grand Inquisitor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hey man! This one is closed!

I'll re-open it though it the price is right!:D

Cazador offered 30M and I said no...so I'm not going to take 10M.

60M and it's yours...

Any takers? 60M Buyout on the gorget.:cool:
Listen..I most Definetly would of paid more for it..just set a reserve next time that way it can gauge some steam..if you don't put a starting bid and it doesn't seem to peak interest people usually back off and you get lower bids..but if u had started the bids at 40 and wrote that if the price isn't right you refuse..it probably would of hit 60 or more..but I would meet you in the middle if you're willing at 50..well a little bit past my middle :)