• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

A couple of couple decay questions

P

Priam_Sonoma

First, if items like armor suits (decor) and other deedable items are on a roof when it collapses, do they revert to deed form? Or are they lost?

Second, do houses ever fall in the early A.M. hours or evening anymore? I have been watching IDOC's for a week now and every one of them has fallen between 9am and 11am.

Thanks, Priam

Black Majick

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Hope you not watching my tram keep that is going to one of my acccounts here in a couple of days.

R

RenaLynne

In my experience deeded items not in deed form dissappear when the house falls. The only deeded items Ive seen that did not are locked down or in containers.

Early hours? Nope, never seen one. Evening, its rare but I have seen it happen. If a house goes IDOC at server up it will fall about 8 hours from that time.

Faith

Journeyman
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
7 hours :p

All my IDOC experiences on Europa are usually falling between 6-8pm