• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a couple oddity's looking for info on

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
so i was goin threw my imbueing box and noticed i had 42 amethyst that didnt stack with the others, i then noticed they alot bigger then rest of my amethyst's i have no idea where i got these, any idea on what these are?
then i was goin threw an old chest i forgot i even had and came across a book of ninjitsu that says Owned By Barf Bag Jim, i have never seen a spell/skill book of any kind with an owned by on it, again any idea what this is?

IGaretjaxI

Seasoned Veteran
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
sounds like invasion jewels and then the owned by is a personal bless deeded book

Whitewolf of *VK*

Lore Keeper
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok so the jewels sound like a glitch, and why would someone blessed a already blessed book?

Danpal

Certifiable
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
ok so the jewels sound like a glitch, and why would someone blessed a already blessed book?
Am not a 100 percent sure but I think I have a un blessed one. I was not around when that skill came out. But could the books have been non blessed when they frist came out