• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[BUG] A confusing happening

Cirno

Purple Pony Princess
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Only yesterday, I created a character on siege, with the intention of playing there semi-seriously.
It's the third character I've created there.
The first, I created and deleted long enough ago that I just don't remember.
The second, I created to collect spring cleaning points for someone on there.
Yesterday, I deleted that one, and switched to the EC to create a new one, since it's possible to start a character with stealth with the EC.
When I selected the Siege as the shard, it listed the first character. When I tried to log in with it, it told me that the character no longer existed, and that I'd have to recreate it.
I tried to delete it, but it wouldn't, and because the one character limit, I couldn't create a new character with the EC.

The character was deleted long before even KR, so I'm quite confident that it's not a local problem, but I was wondering if anyone else had any insight.