• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] a collection of 8,235 bods/tbods on LS

jopromol

Babbling Loonie
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
I'm trying to make room in my castle and just don't have the time or space for these bods anymore. I'm really just looking for interest at this time- I'm not looking to make a fortune off them. If you would like to come look and see or just have questions about the content, please ICQ me. Some questions I can answer are:
  • predominantly tailor bods (maybe 3:1 ratio)
  • NOT all junk bods
  • most have been organized (by type, color, what the reward is etc...) but some book I admit are a mess!
  • I really cannot move the bods to another shard. If you wanted them sent to another shard we could consider adding a fee for the x-fer of them but you will need a full transfer and not shard shield.
Thanks,