• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

[Selling] A Codex Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata

M

Mr hawk

A Codex Of The Knights Of The Crux Ansata (10)
Price: 150m

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
If this is the book that can be equipped, consider it sold at 150m. PM me if so and we can make an arrangement for payment / pickup.

Thanks!

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
I believe i have purchased it at the asking price. Will wait for the seller to confirm.

Bon Iver

Rares Fest Host | Atl Sept 2011 & June 2013
Stratics Veteran
Maybe 150 is the starting price? Was never clarified. The seller will go for the best offer of course.

Promathia

Social Distancing Since '97
Premium
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Well I do think wootsauce purchased the item...

But if not, and the seller just intended the price to be a starting point, then ill offer 200m (As long as its the one that can be equipped of course)

Faeryl

2011 Winter Deco Contest 1st Place
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
Yes, this is the equippable one. I actually have one myself :)

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
The post was listed as "selling", the seller asked a price, and there was no mention anywhere in here of an auction. Again - the seller has the ultimate say here.

M

Mr hawk

I had forgotten to put starting at 150, but I will honor the 150m. Send me a pm.

WootSauce

Lore Master
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Thanks for honoring your sale, and very smooth and trustworthy trade!!!

Angel Dust

Slightly Crazed
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
It was Fate, he posted that he will honor the 150 bid and it was his 150th post also.

Athelas

Lore Keeper
Alumni
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
It was Fate, he posted that he will honor the 150 bid and it was his 150th post also.
:O

Mr Hawk seems to possess a rare quality found in people these days, perhaps I should lock him down as a rare on my roof!