• Hail Guest!
    We're looking for Community Content Contribuitors to Stratics. If you would like to write articles, fan fiction, do guild or shard event recaps, it's simple. Find out how in this thread: Community Contributions
  • Greetings Guest, Having Login Issues? Check this thread!
  • Hail Guest!,
    Please take a moment to read this post reminding you all of the importance of Account Security.
  • Hail Guest!
    Please read the new announcement concerning the upcoming addition to Stratics. You can find the announcement Here!

a clueless (returning) tamer

Timmel87

Visitor
Stratics Veteran
Hey guys I just returned and I love the pet revamp.

Before I stopped playing UO I was hunting Miasma with my GD and I remember it wasn't easy.

Now i tamed a lesser Hiryu, bonded it and lvl'ed it to 4.
It is currently at 107.8 Wrestling, rest is GM, Chivalry at around 65 (can't afford any PowerScrolls). Maxed Str, Dex, Stam and resists (with low cold), 600 HP and (due to beeing stupid ...) 900 Mana.
It totally destroys Miasma, its getting boring :)

I am totaly lost and don't know where to take it. Could anyone give me some suggestions where I can go with it to earn some gold and maybe some drops and have a challenge?

My Tamer is a Tamer/Bard with 116 Disco and 115 Music (missing Music PS) and I'm a German player on Europa, maybe someone wants to show me some nice places?

Feel free to add me: ICQ 13070544

Thanks in advance. Nice weekend everyone :)

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
Find a couple more tamers and take it anywhere except slasher. Gather keys do bosses. Get that reward from killing T Rex.

UO is not just for sampires now.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Find a couple more tamers and take it anywhere except slasher. Gather keys do bosses. Get that reward from killing T Rex.

UO is not just for sampires now.
WOW.. T Rex? What is the reward? And even more importantly how do you kill him? Thnx

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
WOW.. T Rex? What is the reward? And even more importantly how do you kill him? Thnx

Each village has a quest for an Item. Sakkara has T-Rex. The item is like a grinning floor tile. Thats what Im using em for.

upload_2017-8-18_21-57-7.png

Collect all and you can get an item...

The T-Rex is lowest in Cold and Energy resist. A Cu works great. Takes a while for his HP to drop then it goes faster. Chase away the spawn and slowly kill him.

celticus

Crazed Zealot
UNLEASHED
Cool.. ty for info..What item? You mean high level loot or reward in you backpack when you kill him?

Pawain

I Hate Skilling
Governor
Stratics Veteran
Stratics Legend
UNLEASHED
They give a quest item. T rex is the Sakkhra quest. The Great Ape gives a Skull. I just killed him with my Cu. Takes a while and he has some special attacks. He is from the Burako quest. Both give decent items in their loot.

Here is the quest info. Skip to Uniting the Tribes. A Valley of One Quest Chain – Ultima Online